School Uniform is worn by all children at Hotham Primary and is regarded by staff and parents to be an integral part of the school's ethos. Our uniform has been widely consulted with parents and pupils. Following consultation with the pupils and after careful consideration by school council in 2012, it was decided to keep the school uniform colours as red, white and navy blue.
We would appreciate parents' cooperation and support in ensuring that children are correctly dressed for all school activities, including P.E. and games. We suggest they put their PE kit into a drawstring bag and kept at school during the week and taken home to be washed at half term.
All children are required to wear:-
- White or red polo shirts with school logo
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- Navy blue trousers, pinafores or skirts (no other colours should be worn)
- Sensible black shoes
- Red gingham (red & white) dresses for girls -summer term.
Other optional school items include:-
- Red caps with school logo
- Red book bag with school logo (Nursery, reception and Year 1)
- Red back pack with school logo - there are 2 sizes available on the M&S website - the larger size of for years 4-6 only (due to limited storage in school)
- Navy PE Hooded top (only worn for PE and sports clubs) for year 1-6
- If you wish to wear a head scarf, please ensure this is either plain navy or black.
- Red T-shirt with school logo
- Navy Blue shorts
- Navy Blue tracksuit or jogging bottoms for Winter
- Plimsolls or sensible trainers
Hotham school uniform can be purchased online from Marks and Spencer’s where you will be able to find the full range of our school’s uniform including embroidered products, as well as plain trousers, skirts, shirts, and more.
Orders can be placed in any of the following ways:
- Order online by visiting http://www.mandsyourschooluniform.com/london-schools-a-m-/hotham-primary-school/catlist_fnct5003.htm
- Order by phone on 0333 014 8418
If you have any comments, questions or feedback, please do contact the school office - 020 8788 6468, or firstname.lastname@example.org