"A Voyage of Discovery"
Our pupils are confident and happy, independent learners who celebrate their achievements and diversity whilst discovering their life long potential for success.
At Hotham School, we equip children for life by:
- Working collaboratively with all stakeholders (home / school /child / governors / community).
- Providing a stimulating, child-centred curriculum which celebrates academic excellence.
- Teaching children to respect each other and themselves.
- Helping children to recognise their place and responsibility in a culturally diverse, global society.
- Encouraging curiosity, enthusiasm and independence.
- Promoting challenge in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Championing the importance of physical, emotional and spiritual well being and healthy lifestyles for our children.
- Teaching diversity is a strength which should be respected and celebrated by all who learn, teach and visit our school.